Operating Your Awning
- Release the travel locks on both awning arms.
- Switch the ratchet mechanism to roll out position with the awning rod.
- Hook the pull strap with the awning rod and roll out the awning.
- Slide the rafters up into position on the awning arms.
- Tighten the rafter knobs on both rafters.
- Raise the awning to the desired height.
- Lower the awning arms to the rest position.
- Loosen the rafters knobs and release the rafter catches.
- Slide the rafters down to the rest position.
- Grasp the awning to prevent it from rolling up by itself.
- Switch the ratchet mechanism to the roll-up position
- Control the roll-up with the pull strap and awning rod.
- Secure the travel locks and snug up the rafter knobs.